Start typing and press enter to search
We are a one stop store for the wellness, wellbeing and good health for all men, women, children and lactating & expecting mothers.
We have an exclusive range of skin care, hair care, body care, intimate care and a special range of...
© 2020 MrilQ. All Rights Reserved
A scalp conditioning mask with a concentrated assortment of herbs to optimize the hydration of your hair and control scalp infection.
Range: Hair Care Range
Weight: Gross Weight - 97 gms, Net Weight - 80 gms
Ingredients: Coconut (Cocos Nucifera), Castor (Ricinus communis), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Indian pennyworth (Centella asiatica), Beetroot (Beta vulgaris), Bengal quince (Aegle marmelos), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Mint (Mentha arvensis), Indian gooseberry (Phyllanthus emblica), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Ceaser weed (Urena lobata), Vitamin A, C, E.
- Can penetrate the interior structures of hair & improves elasticity toughness & suppleness of the hair.
- Helps maintain the keratin structure & mechanical integrity of the hair.
- Controls scalp infection, wet dandruff & scalp folliculitis.
- Makes hair longer from the root itself.
- Detoxifies the infected hair follicles & simultaneously nourishes, conditions & softens the hair.
Age: 8+ (For 2-8 years kids dilute with 50% organic besan)
USP: Controls contact dermatitis & improves hair length.
Hair Type: Normal, oily, damaged hair, chemically treated hair, wet/sticky dandruff
Scalp Type: Normal, infected hair follicles, cradle cap, itchy scalp
Safety & Attention:
- Safe for teens, lactating & expecting mothers
- Patch test before application as it may contain flowers, pollens seeds or nuts. || Scrub gently while washing, DO NOT scrub when scalp eruptions are there