Start typing and press enter to search
We are a one stop store for the wellness, wellbeing and good health for all men, women, children and lactating & expecting mothers.
We have an exclusive range of skin care, hair care, body care, intimate care and a special range of...
© 2020 MrilQ. All Rights Reserved
Inclusive of all taxes
You Save: 0.
Product is not available
Minimum Order Quantity1
A unique, organic pure spice blend used for Steam Inhalation & Soaking the feet.
Age: Safe and effective for all age groups.
Ingredients: Lakadong, Bay leaf, Water Spinach, Stone Apple, All Spice, Salt
• Eases sore & irritated throat
• Eases nasal congestion, itchy nose, allergies
• Works on Sinus infection
• Controls allergies & headaches
• Controls facial infection & helps in detoxification
• Induces good sleep
• Improves overall immunity
• Reduces effects of environmental/microbial pollutants
For people with acute chest congestion/ cold/ cough/ sinusitis :
In COVID/ Bad Cold/ Influenza affected families :
How to use Steam & Soak™: Spice Blend
Steam Inhalation Process© - Copyright of Maushumi Thakurta
Transfer contents in an airtight jar, once you open the packet
1. For 2 Litres of water, 2 heap teaspoonful of S&S Spice Blend ( about 18 gms) is to be taken and added to the Steamy water
2. Steep it in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.( slow boiling)
3. Create a tent with a towel over your head, to inhale the steam.
You can also use the liquid mixture, in a vaporizer
1. Inhale steam through the mouth and breathe out/exhale through the nose - 5 to 6 times
2. Inhale steam through the nose and exhale through the mouth- 5 to 6 times
3. Place your right ear towards the steam and take the steam on the right ear. Fold the earlobe and let the back of the ears get the steam - 2 minutes
4. Do the same process for the left ear for 2 minutes
7. Lift the head up and let the steam warm up the neck area - 1 minute.
Repeat the process.
Steam Inhalation is completed.
1. Keep the eyes closed during inhalation
2. Inhale Safely, be careful of burning/scalding
More About Herb infused Steam Inhalation:
Steam inhalation is a method of introducing warm, moist air into the lungs via the nose and throat for therapeutic benefit. Inhaling herb infused steam is a great treatment for respiratory complications and is recommended for dealing with common cold, flu, bronchitis, sinusitis, asthma, and allergies. Dry air passages are moistened, and mucus is loosened/ eliminated easier by coughing or blowing the nose. The moist air also alleviates difficulty breathing, throat irritation and inflammation. The reason being is that specific herbs have immunomodulatory (helps to modulate the immune system), antitussive (suppresses the cough centre, reducing the amount of cough) and expectorant properties (helps expel phlegm from the chest), that make it a great relief for coughs, cold, and other respiratory disorders and would recover fast. Inhalation is the preferred route for therapeutic agents delivered directly to the lung, the inhaled route offers a more rapid onset of action.
The key benefit of inhaling in herb infused moist, warm steam is that it may help alleviate irritation and swollen blood vessels in the nasal passages. The vapour may also support thinning of the mucus in your sinuses, which permits them to clear out easily. It also relaxes throat muscles, lessen soreness and inflammation and dilates blood vessels improving blood circulation. This allows breathing to return to normal and help you to breathe well.
It is important to follow the specific Steam Inhalation process & time, to get the maximum benefit & recover faster.
Herb Infused foot baths improve microcirculation and helps in promoting blood circulation . This causes an increase in body temperature inducing body relaxation response. The Feet till ANKLE should be dipped in water, the temperature should be around 42 to 48 degree Celsius.
Download cart items as a formal quotation
Add items to the Cart
Go to My Cart Page